The University of Health and Allied Sciences was established by an Act of Parliament (Act 828 of December 2011) as a public university in Ghana. The main campus, including the central administration, is in Ho. A second campus is located in Hohoe.
Application for 2017/18 Admissions opens: Week Commencing 30th January,2017.
Application forms for admission to degree programmes in the University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS) for the 2016/2017 Academic Year are available online at uhasonline.com/Admissions for the following undergraduate programmes.
- FEE PAYING APPLICANTS: Those who wish to be considered for FEE PAYING in case they are unable to make the cut-off point(s) should tick the column provided on the online application form for FEE PAYING.
SCHOOL OF BASIC AND BIOMEDICAL SCIENCES
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
- Medical Degree (MB ChB)
- Bachelor of Physician Assistantship (Clinical)
SCHOOL OF NURSING AND MIDWIFERY
- Bachelor of Nursing
- Bachelor of Midwifery
- Bachelor of Public Health Nursing
- Bachelor of Mental Health Nursing (only TOP - UP)
SCHOOL OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
- Bachelor of Medical Laboratory Science
- Bachelor of Speech and Language Therapy
- Bachelor of Dietetics
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH
Bachelor of Public Health (BPH) with the following options:
- Disease Control
- Environmental Health
- Health Information
- Health Promotion
SCHOOL OF PHARMACY
DOCTOR OF PHARMACY (PHARM D) PROGRAMME (6 YEARS)