About UHAS Alumni Association
UHAS Alumni Association is the umbrella body for all graduates of University of Health and Allied Sciences (UHAS). It was inaugurated on 8 September 2017 under the leadership of Vice Chancellor Prof. John Owusu Gyapong and Registrar Dr. Cynthia S. Kpeglo. The Association was registered under the Registrar Generals department of Ghana in 2018 and functions through collaboration with the Directorate of Public Affairs, UHAS.
1. To promote togetherness and fraternity amongst all UHAS alumni who choose to join the Association;
2. To promote the welfare of the University and establish a mutually beneficial relationship between the University and its alumni;
3. To act as an effective link between the public and the University;
4. To establish a medium by which members can offer meaningful contributions and assistance towards the progress of their alma mater;
5. To establish and promote academic and social brotherhood among members as well as staff and students of the University through organisation of symposia, lectures, seminars and other social activities;
6. To establish and maintain a central fund from which assistance to the University, including special research grants and bursaries to students and alumni, could be awarded;
7. To mobilize the full strength of the UHAS alumni community in support of the educational programmes of UHAS consistent with its mission.