Applicants are required to read the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UHAS online admission portal to apply.
APPLICATION FOR ADMISSION FOR 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR IS OPENED
(1) Purchase an UHAS E-Voucher (GH¢220.00)
|GCB Bank Limited (GCB)|
|Agricultural Development Bank (adb)|
|Zenith Bank Limited|
|ARB Apex Bank|
|Ghana Post Offices (i.e. the nearest Post Office)|
|Foreign Applicants Only
Applicants outside Ghana can buy UHAS vouchers electronically using Master and VISA cards. Please kindly click the "Buy Now" button below to purchase for the voucher. You will use the voucher to apply for admission. The voucher will be sent to you as soon as payment is successfully made - $130.00
(2) Start Application
Applications are received from both Ghanaian and Foreign applicants. Foreign applicants are however advised to contact the National Council for Tertiary Education (NCTE) for a detailed interpretation of their results.
- In completing the online form, applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- Upon completing the APPLICATION PROCESS, print three (3) copies of the PREVIEW PAGE (i.e. application summary), then submit online.
- Applicants are advised to check thoroughly all details entered before they finally submit their online applications. A form, once submitted cannot be edited.
- Upon printing the application summary; Access, Sandwich or equivalent applicants should attach 2 copies of each result slip; Access Course / Sandwich / MPhil /MPH / PHD applicants should attach their transcripts and certificates.
- Applicants should purchase UHAS EMS envelopes (one big size envelope and one quarto size self-address envelope) from the nearest Ghana Post office.
- The application documents and the result slips in addition to the quarto size self-addressed envelope should be put in the big UHAS EMS envelope and be submitted at the nearest Ghana Post office.
International Applicants for the 2021/2022 Academic Year admissions are required to read the ENTRY REQUIREMENTS carefully before proceeding to apply and they must use the UHAS online admission portal to apply.
All International applicants are expected to take note of the following:
- Purchase UHAS E-Voucher at any Ecobank Limited branch outside Ghana in foreign currency at the equivalent of One Hundred and Thirty US Dollars ($130.00) which is non- refundable).
BANK: ECOBANK, LEGON BRANCH
ACCOUNT NAME: UHAS STUDENTS FEES
ACCOUNT No. : 0162014471506401
SWIFT CODE: ECOCGHAC
Foreign Applicants can also buy UHAS vouchers electronically using Master and VISA cards. Please kindly click the "Buy Now" button below to purchase the voucher. You will use the voucher to apply for admission. The voucher will be sent to you as soon as payment is successfully made.
International applicants from West African countries can buy UHAS vouchers from Zenith Bank branches outside Ghana from March 31, 2022.
International applicants are advised to contact the National Accreditation Board in Accra, Ghana for detailed interpretation of their results. All foreign certificates must receive authentication and equivalencies from Ghana National Accreditation Board.
All certificates in other languages must be translated into English.
- Upon admission, international applicants should note that by the Laws of Ghana, they are expected to obtain Non-Citizen Ghana card before they can be enrolled for courses offered at the University. Therefore, after being offered admission, all international applicants should contact the Office of Interntional Programmes for assistance on how to obtain a Ghana card.
- Access the online form by visiting our online admission portal and click on "Click to apply as a Foreign Student".
- An activation code will be sent to your mobile number and email address.
- Go to Form Type and select Foreign Student. Use the activation code to access the application form.
- Applicants will be required to upload their passport size photograph (not more than 400KB) with a white background.
- After filling the online form, print out three copies of the preview page (application summary). Then submit online.
- International Applicants should note that no application will be processed without proof of payment of the application fee.
SPECIFICATIONS FOR ADMISSION PICTURE
a. The intended admission Picture must be taken on a white background with both ears showing and without shadow at the background.
b. For religious purpose, scarfs are allowed but both ears must be exposed in the picture.
c. Wearing of glasses / shades are not allowed, except for medical purpose, clear glasses revealing the eyes are permitted.
d. The Picture should have a dimensions of 300 x 360 pixels (1 x 1.2inches), resolution of 300, JPEG file format and a size not more than 400 kilobytes.
Applicants should note that the picture used in the admission process will appear on all subsequent files, documents and portals (Student identity card) when admitted as a student of University of Health and Allied Sciences.
We therefore advise prospective applicants to take the necessary steps in uploading a good quality picture of the stated specifications.
All Applicants must take note that the process for admission to the University of Health and Allied Sciences is very transparent and does not need to engage the services of any third party ( such as any suspicious or fraudulent call or message purportedly from, for, or on behalf of UHAS). Applicants should therefore guard against any of such persons who may approach them on the pretext of assisting them gain admission for a fee.
THOSE WHO DEAL WITH CONTACTS APART FROM THE ONES PROVIDED BELOW DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
For further Enquires contact Tel: +233 (0) 362196129, +233 (0) 508534404, +233 (0) 245125359